• MUSIC: 'Lovers In The Parking Lot' - Solange


    Damn. I am very disappointed in singer Solange with the material that she has released in this new era. I am such a huge fan of Solange which is why many of you will probably be shocked that I am not anticipating this new album anymore. Solange & the Hadley Street Dreams was such an epic album which is why I don't understand why she jumped from the 70s inspired vibe to this 80s-90s barbecue trash.

    Most of the gays are living for Solange's new material but that is only because they think they are unique and creative. The music sounds forced and the production sounds cheap. I am really upset but I will still be purchasing True when it hits stores next week.
       

    Thoughts?

    0 comments → MUSIC: 'Lovers In The Parking Lot' - Solange

    Post a Comment