• Basketball Wives Royce Reed Says She's Not Friends With Jennifer



    YAS! I love me an ole' juicy episode recap from Basketball Wives star Royce Reed. The dancer is back at it again with the scoop on the last episode. As we all may know, Suzie had Royce and Jennifer meet up to end their beef which went  somewhat successfully. However, while we all may be assuming that the duo are friends again, Royce warns us not so fast. 



    I never had an issue with Jen. I always said she was cool when she was away from Evelyn…I still believe that. Are we “friends” now. No, but we are cool. It takes a lot for me to call someone my friend but I’m open to seeing what builds with Jenn and I. I’m not naive but I’m also not evil…

    I'm glad that Royce cleared the air on the matter since she talked all of that crap last season about never being that cool with them again.

    Read the whole blog here to see what Royce had to say about Evelyn and Kenya's fiasco.

    0 comments → Basketball Wives Royce Reed Says She's Not Friends With Jennifer

    Post a Comment