• Brandy Says Kelly Rowland Is Holding Up Duet


    Brandy wants everyone to know that she isn't the hold up on the collaboration with her friend Kelly Rowland. The singer sat down with Rap-Up ahead of the October 16th release of her new album Two Eleven where she discussed the possible duet.

    'I've left it up to her to find the right song. I don't even have a watch and I can tell that the time has run out and Kelly needs to come on with a song. I'm ready. She's ready. We're working with the same people,' says Brandy. 'I would love for it to be a groove so that we can do choreo in the video.'


    A collaboration between two powerful R&B females would give the industry just what it needs. When was the last time an R&B track landed the top position on the Billboard Hot 100? Get it together girls.

    What are your thoughts on a collaboration?

    0 comments → Brandy Says Kelly Rowland Is Holding Up Duet

    Post a Comment