• Stacey Dash Endorses Mitt Romney; Twitter Snatches Her Lace


    Ch. Actress Stacey Dash evidently wanted her name on everyone's tongue this weekend which is why she took to Twitter to show her support for presidential nominee Mitt Romney. The former Clueless actress tweeted her support for the Republican with a photo also.


    I have absolutely no problem with who Stacey or anyone is voting for. We can't assume that just because she black that she has to vote for Barack. However, I think that Stacey pulled this stunt because she knew what kind of reaction that it would pull from people. Don't forget that she is working on a cd too.

    Anyways, I compiled a few of my favorite tweets from you guys while all of this was occurring. I never miss a good laugh when there is drama on Twitter.









    0 comments → Stacey Dash Endorses Mitt Romney; Twitter Snatches Her Lace

    Post a Comment