• Chris Officially Dumps Karrueche For Rihanna


    Welp! We all knew that this was going to happen eventually right? Chris Brown released a statement via TMZ stating that he has finally dumped cockroach.

    Chris states:

    "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don’t want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I’d rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."

    We all knew that Chris has been creeping with Rihanna lately behind Karreuche's back.There have been rumors of the two getting it in the bathroom and in Rihanna's hotel room. There's not a lot I have to say about this being that I am a Rihanna stan but I will say that if they are back together I want them to do things correctly this time. I hope that they had time to grow up and realize all the things that they both have at stake to lose. 

    I know a lot of you don't want this to happen but you can't help who you love. We all make dumb decisions and are sometimes blinded by love. Chris basically just told the world that he is not happy if Rihanna is not in his life.


    'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me,' is how the saying goes.



    0 comments → Chris Officially Dumps Karrueche For Rihanna

    Post a Comment