• WATCH: Nene Leakes Rekindles Romance w/ Gregory Leakes


    I knew it. Bravo released another snippet from the new season of Real Housewives of Atlanta which proved my point that Nene Leakes has rekindled her romance with her ex-husband Gregory Leakes. The two talk about Nene's move to L.A. to work on her new NBC series The New Normal in the clip.

    'Of course Greg wants me back. I'm doing a lot of things and we always had a great relationship and it was very difficult during the time when we weren't together so I'm open to it,' says Nene.

     

    'I think it's exciting. I'm going to feel like an actress. I'm going to move into my trailer where Kim was raised,' says Nene. The shade was very thick. 

    The new season of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta premieres next Sunday.

    0 comments → WATCH: Nene Leakes Rekindles Romance w/ Gregory Leakes

    Post a Comment