• VIDEO: 'How Deep Is Your Love' - Sean Paul ft. Kelly Rowland


    Raise your hand if you understood anything that Sean Paul said in this song/video. Oh ok. Sean Paul releases the video for his latest joint entitled 'How Deep Is Your Love" featuring Kelly Rowland. Kelly is becoming quite the featured artist these days. This is the third track that she is featured on right now including tracks with Ludacris and Big Boi.

    The two shot the video on a rooftop and let each other know just how deep their love is for one another. It might just be me but something tells me this video was shot months maybe even years ago. It just seems dated. Although I love me some Kelly, I am not feeling the red hair. On another note Kelly really made this video cause nothing else was interesting about it.

    Sean Paul's new album 'Tomahawk Technique' is in stores now.

    Check out the video below.

    0 comments → VIDEO: 'How Deep Is Your Love' - Sean Paul ft. Kelly Rowland

    Post a Comment