• Hostal Malure Announces New 'Sip and Sit' Webseries


    I would like to thank everyone that has supported me within these last two years on this journey called life. The love that you guys have shown me with all of my previous projects has been overwhelming.

    In an attempt to expand my brand, I would like to announce my first webseries which will be shot under my production company, Malure Productions. Hostal's Sip and Sit will be an 8-episode weekly series which will feature myself with a special guest each week. On each episode myself along with my guest will prepare a meal together, sharing our favorite recipes, while dishing the dirt on that week's celebrity gossip. There will be no holding back on what come from my mouth.

    Join us Monday, February 13th as Hostal's Sip and Sit premieres via HostalMalure.com! Our first meal will be seasoned chicken drops, Brocolli Au Gratin rice, broccoli, and croissants. See you then.

    0 comments → Hostal Malure Announces New 'Sip and Sit' Webseries

    Post a Comment