• ALERT: 'Safety Is Universal' #MR #LGBT


    In the midst of recent hate crime attacks against individuals of the LGBT community, 'MR' host Guy Anthony provides ways on how to protect yourself while out on the streets alone. I must say that I have become afraid of the violence lately and plan on getting my gun license and a weapon within the next two weeks.

    It is absolutely ridiculous that parents aren't taking responsibility and authority over their kids these days and teaching them how to act in public. It is time that the 'community' stand up and show out in support of our actions against the violence.

    For more info on the rally in Atlanta for the homosexual teen that was beaten, visit Facebook.com/TheEvolutionProject. Also, catch me as the new co-host of 'MR' starting this month. Visit MrShow.me for more details!

    0 comments → ALERT: 'Safety Is Universal' #MR #LGBT

    Post a Comment