• VIDEO: Kelly Rowland, Toni Braxton Tear Over Whitney Houston


    With all of the excitement that has happened within the last few days concerning the 54th Grammy Awards, I never imagined that I would be sitting here reporting on the death of the iconic Whitney Houston. No words can explain how deeply saddened I am about this unexpected death. Just yesterday I was watching the video of her performing with singer Kelly Price at her Grammy event and said that I couldn't wait until she was fully herself again.

    Singers Toni Braxton and Kelly Rowland nearly broke down in tears when asked about Whitney Houston at the legendary Clive Davis Pre-Grammy party. Toni Braxton says that Whitney called her just a few weeks ago to see if she was doing well.







    0 comments → VIDEO: Kelly Rowland, Toni Braxton Tear Over Whitney Houston

    Post a Comment