• Brandy Says No To Monica Tour; Focuses On Herself



    Apparently singer Brandy wants it all to belong to her after stating in a recent interview that she wants to focus on her own career versus touring with Monica. The singer chatted with BarkBiteBlog about her new album and had this to say about a joint tour:

    Um, honestly, we haven’t really talked about it since we stopped promoting “It All Belongs to Me.” I just honestly think Monica and I are in different places in our music. And my vibe is a little bit different this time around so I don’t know. I kind of wanna do my own thing. I definitely feel like the fans would want a tour from us, but I don’t know, I just feel like I’m being pulled in a different direction. I’m definitely still open to it, but right now I’m looking in a different way right now for me.


    I am so glad that Brandy realized that they were trying to use her comeback to help rejuvenate Monica's failing career. The best thing would be for her to focus on rebuilding her fanbase and nabbing high numbers versus doing a joint tour for the 'fans'.


    On another note, why haven't I heard her new single 'Put It Down' on the radio yet? [Source]

    0 comments → Brandy Says No To Monica Tour; Focuses On Herself

    Post a Comment