• MUSIC: 'Van Vogue' - Azealia Banks


    Azealia Banks offers us her latest joint entitled 'Van Vogue' lifted from her '1991' EP. I am really starting to love this young girl. I see that she is trying to expand herself not only in just hip hop but dance music also. The beat is more along the lines of techno dance but her lyrical content is straight hip-hop.

    I like that she raps real hard over this vogue type beat. The main thing I'm appreciating about Azealia is that she is not trying to be like any other rap chick. Azealia's just doing Azealia and I absolutely appreciate that. Sadly, when a rap female comes out I sit and try to think who she's trying to copy. But for Azealia I can't think of anyone because she's different and that's a GREAT thing.

    Get into 'Van Vogue' below. [Source]

    0 comments → MUSIC: 'Van Vogue' - Azealia Banks

    Post a Comment