• VIDEO: 'Whistle'- Flo Rida


    Flo Rida offers up the latest visual off his album Wild Ones which is due out July 3rd. The song is entitled 'Whistle' and I actually like it. I don't know why I have always been a fan of Flo Rida's music. Even though he's a rapper he doesn't necessarily rap about all the hard things other rappers rap about by catering to a more pop audience. I find nothing wrong with rapping about bottle popping and just having a GOOD TIME!

    'Whistle', which was directed by Marc Klasfeld, was shot in Acapulco, Mexico. The video consists of sexy women of course, beaches and parties. It doesn't hurt at all that Flo Rida himself shows some skin also. I love the whistling in the video. *giggles*

    Beautiful video, I'm SO here for Flo Rida. Catch the fun below.

    0 comments → VIDEO: 'Whistle'- Flo Rida

    Post a Comment