• Ciara Announces New Album, Single Title



    Ciara recently visited MTV with the cast of her new movie That's My Boy. While Ciara was promoting her new movie she was asked about future endeavors. Ciara announced that her new album will be entitled 'One Woman Army'. I actually love the title for the album. I do know that she also has a song with the working title on the album also.

    The song 'One Woman Army' is written by Ali Tamposi (Kelly Clarkston's Stronger). One Woman Army is said to be a song of angst, edge and female empowerment. It is said to be about a strong independent woman who is looking for a soldier, fighter and strong man to be by her side. If you can't be those things for her than you will have to exit her life.

    The first official single to drop from One Woman Army is 'Sweat'. Now I don't know the details about the song just yet but from the title I got two things that come to mind. Either a very fast dance track or a very sexual song talking about sweating it out.  Ciara has stated that 'Sweat' will be released any day now. In my opinion, I think it's going to drop Friday or sometime this weekend but no later than Monday. I guess we will see in due time.

    Are you ready for Ciara's 'EPIC' return?

    0 comments → Ciara Announces New Album, Single Title

    Post a Comment