• BS ALERT: Evelyn Lozada Says She Has Changed



    Guh, I am definitely buying it. VH1 reality star Evelyn Lozada has suddenly had a change of heart after watching herself on the hit TV series Basketball Wives. The television thug took to her blog to reveal how disappointed she is for her actions on this season of the show and how the ladies plan on changing their ways as the show progresses.

    Evelyn's blog comes the same day that her co-star Tami Roman deleted her Twitter account after receiving harsh criticism from tweeters for her actions on the show.

    Evelyn says:


    Last night’s episode was a whirlwind of emotions for everyone. It’s such a sensitive subject for me because I honestly see it from both sides. I’m not here to condemn or condone anyone especially given some of my choices this season, however I will say that once again last night’s episode and all that happened forced me to look at and examine myself in ways that I haven’t in the past. No matter what the situation is, I’m realizing that we as grown women are allowing ourselves to be placed in a position for judgment. I’m confident that I speak for many of us on the show that when it comes to creating a better balance for television, we are all working very hard to do just that. Many of us are getting help for our inner issues and striving to portray a more positive image overall.
    Tahiti was just an example of all of us being a true work in progress…Hang in there with us, as we vow to grow and become better!
    These women obviously caught wind of the petition that was going around to halt the show.

    0 comments → BS ALERT: Evelyn Lozada Says She Has Changed

    Post a Comment