• Say What? Is Raven Symone a Lesbian?



    Rumors have been swirling around about actress Raven Symone being a lesbian. These rumors have been out for a minute now about the child star. Today, rumors are out about every successful artist male or female.


    Allegedly Raven is dating one of the former contestants on America's Next Top Model Azmarie Livingston. They are reportedly living together in a NYC condo while Raven Symone is doing Sister Act on Broadway.


    Raven spoke up for herself on twitter three days ago and basically layed it all out on the line saying:


     I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life. However that is my right as a HUMAN Being whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!


    Good for Raven Symone! It is no one's business who she sneaking and freaking with. Raven Symone is a very humble and beautiful person inside and out so as long as she is doing her job with entertaining the world that's all that matters. 


    *sidenote* Raven Symone was on the Wendy Williams show a few days ago and Wendy said that Azmarie was in the green room when she was there.




    0 comments → Say What? Is Raven Symone a Lesbian?

    Post a Comment