• Trouble In Paradise For Phaedra Parks?


    Allegedly it has been said that RHOA star Phaedra "High Class" Parks has separated from her husband Apollo Nija. Word on the street is that Apollo has moved out of Phaedra's mini mansion into a luxury apartment in Atlanta off 85 (I'll keep the exit to myself for all you ATL readers).

    Apollo was seen moving in on the fourth floor of the luxury apartment leaving people to wonder if there is trouble in paradise between the two. It was reported that the recent allegations said about Phaedra being a crook had something to do with it. But it was also said that this ploy could be for the show to draw in ratings. The women are filming Season 5 of RHOA now as we speak.

    I hope this tea is not true because I liked the two together. Lawd knows that Apollo is FINE BOOTZ!

    But here's where the REAL tea starts brewing. A certain beautiful female recently came out on twitter and said that she indeed did meet Apollo at this apartment complex and he does stay there. She also said that he tried to pursue her telling her his name was Troy and he was a stock broker. Hmmmm. I could have sworn his career was Asset Recovery but now you're a stock broker?

    I really don't know what's going on with Apollo, Troy or whoever he is but something is fishy with these characters on RHOA. There are so many allegations about Phaedra, Apollo and Marlo's past records; in addition to NeNe and her divorce scandal. *SIGH*

    Speaking of Marlo I asked her the other day was she returning back to RHOA for Season 5. Her reply was "I'm still trying to decide if I want to". I took it as a no seeing that they are already filming and you still trying to decide. To me that means your a*s ain't on there. But I guess we will see in due time.

    Also I ran into NeNe and Greg together who spend a lot of time together to be divorced. I kind of believe those allegations about them only getting a divorce because of Greg's debt and to save NeNe's money. Who knows?

    Will you be watching Season 5 of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta?

    0 comments → Trouble In Paradise For Phaedra Parks?

    Post a Comment