• Nene Leakes Moving to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills; Confirms New Beyonce Film



    It is no secret that reality star Nene Leakes has definitely been on her grind within this last year. The newcomer actress sat down with Advocate Magazine for an interview in which she dished on her stint with the Real Housewives and whether she would be moving over to the Beverly Hills series since most of her business is there.

    Nene says:

    From what I’ve heard Bravo doesn’t want to do a crossover. I actually will be living in Los Angeles and I’ll still have a place in Georgia. They should do that twist. It would be fun. It would be hilarious to be a Beverly Hills housewife.


    While running her mouth, Nene also let the cat out the bag that singer Beyonce has been cast in a new film 'One Hit Wonders' with her pal Gwenyth Paltrow which is written by Glee creator Ryan Murphy.


    Actually, there is another project I have my eye on. It’s another Ryan Murphy film. It’s called One Hit Wonders. He’s already cast Beyoncé and Gwyneth Paltrow in it so maybe he can find me a little part in there as a backup singer or something. I would love to be a part of the film. Ryan Murphy, don’t forget to put me in One Hit Wonders. Ryan is very loyal. [Source]

    0 comments → Nene Leakes Moving to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills; Confirms New Beyonce Film

    Post a Comment