• VIDEO: 'Bulletproof' - Melody Thornton and Bobby Newberry


    When I tell you I am in love with Melody! I am so happy that Melody is finally getting the shine she deserves. Melody recently released her mixtape POYBL ( Piss On Your Black List) which I can't stop listening to. This young lady's vocals are stellar. Melody releases the visual to one of the songs off the mixtape entitled 'Bulletproof' with Bobby Newberry. Although this is an acoustic cover of La Roux's 2009 hit single, they both NAILED this song.

    You know how there are some songs that don't need a good concept because the artist can just sit there and sing their heart out. Well yeah, this is one of those songs in my opinion. The black & white video was shot in the dessert and directed by Don Tyler.

    Catch these two phenomenal artist singing their hearts out below.

    0 comments → VIDEO: 'Bulletproof' - Melody Thornton and Bobby Newberry

    Post a Comment