• MUSIC: 'Sign My Name' - J. Holiday



    R&B heart throb J. Holiday offers up his first single 'Sign My Name' off of his Def Jam debut. J has been gone for a minute and even I started wondering where the hell he was. But now he's back with some more baby making music for the lovers out there.

    I actually like J. Holiday he's very mellow to me. I really appreciate his voice and I believe that he's overlooked as an artist. This guy definitely doesn't get the recognition he deserves. I like that J. Holiday sings without doing all those runs like some of those other male singers (who will remain nameless).

    'Sign My Name' reminds me of some 90's sex music. J tells the girl how his tongue is going to be the pen on her body and that she can make his tongue write whatever where ever.  "You gone think I'm writing in cursive".

     Listen to 'Sign My Name' below and enjoy.

    0 comments → MUSIC: 'Sign My Name' - J. Holiday

    Post a Comment