• Evelyn Lozada Says She Has Spoken to Jennifer Since Reunion



    I'm sure I am not the only one that questioned whether or not VH1 Basketball Wives reality stars Jennifer Williams and Evelyn Lozada had spoken since the reunion show. Evelyn confirmed yesterday via an interview while at the launch party for her book that the two have communicated via email.

    Saying:

    I sent her an email just letting her know that I meant what I said on the reunion, I didn’t want her to think that it was just a reunion stunt, and she responded, she wished me happy mother’s day, and we said we would talk, and that was the last of it because I’ve been all over the place. We haven’t spoken since then.


    I thought they weren't going to talk about each other via interviews anymore. Good or bad Evelyn should have not answered the question. 



    0 comments → Evelyn Lozada Says She Has Spoken to Jennifer Since Reunion

    Post a Comment