• Music: "Princess Of China" (Acoustic)- Coldplay F/ Rihanna



    Coldplay releases the acoustic version of their Rihanna assisted single "Princess Of China". I happen to like this song a lot not just because it has Rihanna on it either. One of my friends actually had me sit down and listen to Coldplay's music past and present and I have to say their pretty dope. Love their harmonies and I love the voice of the lead singer they make great music.

    In this "acoustic" version you can hear the lyrics better and clearer over a guitar instrumental. I love the harmonizing and riffs done by Rihanna's voice. I have grown to love Rihanna's acoustic songs they really help her show her talents and prove that she actually can sing.  Take a listen below




    By the way that is not the actual artwork for Princess Of China. It was fan made but creative and beautiful.

    0 comments → Music: "Princess Of China" (Acoustic)- Coldplay F/ Rihanna

    Post a Comment