• Jim Jones & Chrissy Lampkin Land New Reality Show


    After leaving VH1's Love & Hip Hop, Chrissy Lampkin finally confirms that she and rapper Jim Jones now have their own reality show in an interview with Vibe Magazine. While there isn't a title for the show just yet, Chrissy did want to use Mr and Mrs Jones but the two decided against that title because it was already used once with rapper Nas and Kelis. 

    Chrissy states there will be drama on the show of course but regrets the physical altercations from her Love & Hip-Hop past stating "It’s like why did I let them get me that angry? I feel like I can think circles around half of the situations that I allow myself to get angry at," Chrissy mused. "My wit and my vocabulary is enough to cut somebody down where I don’t have to get physical.”  

    The show will be based off of the good and bad of their relationship. Chrissy says "We respect each other but just like any other relationship, it gets rocky.” I am really happy for the two with their new engagement and show. I will definitely be watching because I love their love. Chrissy rides for Jimmy no matter what which is what a man like Jimmy DEFINITELY needs. 

    Now, can we get confirmation of a Fab and Emily show?

    0 comments → Jim Jones & Chrissy Lampkin Land New Reality Show

    Post a Comment