• Music: "Falling To Pieces" - Jenna F/ 2 Chainz


    Here at Hostal Malure we like to keep you guys in the loop about new hot upcoming artist. So I'm guessing you all are thinking who the hell is Jenna? Right? Well Jenna is a new artist on Blackground/Interscope Records. Jenna has been a singer/songwriter since the age of 3 hailing from San Diego, California. Jenna moved to Los Angeles in 2006 to pursue her music career and in 6 years later is now signed and ready to blow the world away.

    Jenna teams up with rapper 2 Chainz on her debut single entitled "Falling To Pieces". Now I tried to do my homework but it's not reported who actually produced or wrote this song. But I will say this the production takes me back to some old school Timbaland. So I wouldn't be surprised if he or someone affiliated with his camp had something to do with this.

    Anyways I will shut up and let you guys listen below, Hope you like!




    On certain notes Jenna really puts me in the mindset of Dawn Richards.

    0 comments → Music: "Falling To Pieces" - Jenna F/ 2 Chainz

    Post a Comment