• Video: "Where The Boys At" -OMG Girlz


    The Omg Girlz are so cayuute to me. These little girls are so adorable the group consists of Star, Babydoll and Beauty. In the Bryan Barber directed video the girls escape the Harris Family vacation to have some fun with their friends and of course boys!

    In their stylish colorful alfits and hair the girls dance it up while flirting with boys and having fun in the sun. It seems as if the young ladies shot this video at White Waters theme park in Atlanta, Ga but I'm not quite sure. But I think it's a fun summer video for the younger generation their age.

    T.I. was hilarious at the end doing all those abbreviations omg smh !! :(

    Appearances made by All T.I. kids and Jacob Lattimore. Watch the fun video below


    0 comments → Video: "Where The Boys At" -OMG Girlz

    Post a Comment