• Is LHHATL's Joseline Hernandez REALLY A Man?



    After watching the season premiere of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, I got questions that NEED answers. Questions have been swirling around about Love & Hip Hop Atlanta's Joseline Hernandez sexuality. From certain angles this chick REALLY has a strong jawline. I mean her jawline is way stronger than mine. I'm going to be quite honest I really don't like this chick. Joseline, Joe or Jose whoever it is has NO CLASS what so ever.

    Apparently Cadillac Kim was at the premiere of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and called the situation out. Now Kim never said any names but Joseline was the FIRST one to jump down her throat. A HIT DOG WILL HOLLA. Check out the video courtesy of Rahiem .


    The way that she showed Stevie J's girlfriend Mimi disrespect makes me not like this chick at all. Then she goes to her Twitter and posts tweets like:

    Bad bitches. Shout out to my Strippers we can make it no matter what!!! Let's find some dicks to take away from home lmao

    I could honestly care less if it is a man. It's the lack of respect that makes me not like this chick. She is really bold being a whore with someone who already as a family at home but I'm not just going to go in on her. I'm going in on Stevie J also because he has no respect for the mother of his child at all. The fact that you will get in the car and leave with your whore shows you have no class. 

    The fact that Mimi walked out on him in that club and Joseline threw a drink at him and he came right back like a little pet showed me everything that I needed to know. He's a fake liar and should not be trusted.  I tweeted in the first 5 minutes that he was a liar which I could tell from his demeanor and the way he carried himself. I knew something wasn't right about that man I just couldn't put my finger on it. Rapper Maino pretty much spelled it out for me  

    Stevie J artist/girlfriend is really a dude. Foreal! I remember him jail. Lol

    Man that's a nigga straight up!!! Then been said Stevie J was a Butt Boy! Lol


    In the beginning of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Mimi states that her and Stevie J have been together for 15 years. Well in 1999 Stevie J had a sex tape with rapper Eve and was said to be engaged to her. That equals just 14 years ago so once a cheater always a cheater.

    My favorites on the show so far are K Michelle, Rasheeda, MiMi and Ariane.  This show better be scripted because ch...

    0 comments → Is LHHATL's Joseline Hernandez REALLY A Man?

    Post a Comment