• MUSIC: 'Calypso' - Chris Brown



    Singer Chris Brown has released his latest single 'Calypso'. The song surfaced a little over 2 years ago but now it's back in it's entirely to make you oooh and aaaah. The Polow Da Don production laces the vocals of Mr. Brown on this track.

    The track is nice might I add. Chris makes wonderful music for all genres and I can't help but to think how much of an icon he could be if he gets his act together. I know Chris is young but I want him to stay out of the club for a while. Even when certain things are not his fault trouble just always seem to follow him everywhere he goes.

    It's honestly sad that I can't just post about his music without talking about his personal life or something else that's going on. Or could I?  Anyways enjoy Calypso below.



    Be sure to support the song which went to digital retailers yesterday.

    0 comments → MUSIC: 'Calypso' - Chris Brown

    Post a Comment