• Rihanna Spotted Recording New Studio Album


    Rihanna is now in London and was recently spotted heading to the studio. People are assuming that Rihanna is ready to put out a new album this year. But I don't agree if I'm not mistaken Rihanna did state that she is NOT putting out new music until 2013. Rihanna also went on to say that she will embark on her biggest world tour to date in 2013.

    I believe Rihanna is just getting a head start on finding out what sound she wants to go for on her seventh studio album. RiRi started her recording process this past weekend while rehearsing for her concert for Radio 1's Hackney Weekend.

    Rihanna was stated to have tapped Calvin Harris's goodfriend Marina and the diamond's boyfriend Burns. Who is also working on the new Kelis album. Rihanna also have enlisted DJ Nicky Romero, Sean Garrett, Swedish House Mafia and Chase & Status.

    I love that Rihanna is working with new people to get a different sound. I love how RiRi continuously reinvents herself whether it's her looks or her sounds. I think that is the smartest thing to do because it keeps people interested in what you are going to do next. It gets a little boring after a while when you do the same thing over and over. It becomes very predictable and dull. I often ask myself about some of these people Rihanna works with because I don't know them but she proves me wrong everytime. I know she constantly works with Sean Garrett but it might just be me but I haven't heard ANY music those two have done yet.

    Maybe because Sean Garrett is constantly running his mouth about the music he does with artist only to get knocked off the album because of running his mouth. I can see why Beyonce gave his a$$ a gag order on her album.

    0 comments → Rihanna Spotted Recording New Studio Album

    Post a Comment