• MUSIC: 'You Got Me' - Keke Palmer f/ Kevin McCall


    Little Ms. KeKe Palmer is making a splash with her new single 'You Got Me'. We spend so much time watching these heffas on reality shows that we forget there are SOME great representations of black women and role models for little girls. Keke Palmer would be right in that role model boat along with Raven Symone and a few others.

    Keke brings the heat with her Kevin McCall assisted single. I believe Keke is trying to expand herself to a more mature and older audience and I am just fine with that. This young lady is so talented and humble. There's really nothing bad you can say about Keke. She is someone I would love for my little niece to look up to and be just like being that her parents did a great job. I can definitely hear the Brandy influences in this song. Her harmonies and riffs in this song scream old school Brandy. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that Brandy turned this song down.

    Keke is currently working on her mix tape. Check out Keke's new single 'You Got Me' below.

    0 comments → MUSIC: 'You Got Me' - Keke Palmer f/ Kevin McCall

    Post a Comment