• VIDEO: 'Dance' - Rye Rye



    'Can I get a drum roll cause I'm so cunt from my head to my toes'?  Young Rapper Rye Rye drops her latest visual for Dance. I actually like this little girl and she is so fun to me. Dance is the latest single from Rye Rye's debut album GO! POP! BANG! .

    The video consists of everyone in a room basically dancing. There is also an appearance from Rye Rye's label mates Far East Movement in the video. It wasn't much to talk about as far as the video. Just a camera going around catching people dancing and doing different moves.

    The song however would probably be cute in a club for all the REAL dancers. On the other hand, I am more interested in this Bangladesh produced song 'Hotter' that came on in the end. I need to hear that.

    Check out the visuals for Dance below.

    0 comments → VIDEO: 'Dance' - Rye Rye

    Post a Comment