• WATCH: 'The Sleepover' - Awkward Black Girl (S2:E1)



    One of my favorite shows on YouTube Awkward Black Girl has returned with a new season.  I was left on a cliff hanger last season with the way that it ended. I wanted to know what was going to happen with Jay, Fred and White Jay. I also wanted to know what was going to go down with Jay and the girl (I forgot her name) that she didn't like at the office. I want to see if she's going to put Jay through a bunch of bull crap.

    I am not going to tell you guys anything that's happening in the first episode. You are going to have to watch it for yourselves. This is definitely a show you guys need to watch and start supporting.

    Enjoy the first episode of Season 2 below.

    0 comments → WATCH: 'The Sleepover' - Awkward Black Girl (S2:E1)

    Post a Comment