• VIDEO: 'Automatic' - Dawn Richard


    Dawn Richards releases her visual for her single 'Automatic' from her EP Armor On. Can I be a little candid? I'm no longer here for Dawn. I honestly think that Dawn is VERY talented but I just don't see it for her solo. I have really tried and tried to get into Dawn's solo material because I honestly do want to support her but I just can't.

    Dawn goes a little futuristic with this automatic video. The video is basically focused on choreography itself.  In the video the singer rocks black paint and body glitter along with a blonde wig which I loved. I can appreciate the fact that this video reminded me of what a great dancer Dawn is. I like how the video looked really weird like a sci-fi movie or something.

    Dawn stated that she wants "the video to show depth and versatility" and that is what she is doing. I personally can't remember when I saw a video of Dawn being sexual or dancing outside of Danity Kane. Then again I really haven't been paying attention to her lately so.

    I want Danity Kane to come back. Enjoy Dawn's new video below until that happens.

    0 comments → VIDEO: 'Automatic' - Dawn Richard

    Post a Comment