• Trey Songz Reveals Cover Art,Tracklisting & BTS Footage For Chapter IV


    Trey Songz is gearing up to release his fifth studio album Chapter IV. Trey recently released the cover-art and tracklisting for his new studio album. I would say that I am excited about this new album but I have learned Trey's album are really hit or miss. Its like sometimes he has a good album and then sometimes it just  blah. So far I have been liking the music I have heard so hopefully he doesn't disappoint on Chapter IV. Check out the tracklisting below


    1. Chapter V (Intro)
    2. Dive In
    3. Panty Wetter (Interlude)
    4. Heart Attack
    5. 2 Reasons (featuring T.I.)
    6. Go Hard
    7. Don’t Be Scared
    8. Pretty Girl’s Lie
    9. Bad Decisions
    10. Playin’ Hard
    11. Forever Yours
    12. Inside Enterlude (Interlude)
    13. Fumble
    14. Without a Woman
    15. Interlude 4 U (Interlude)
    16. Simply Amazing
    17. Ladies Go Wild
    18. Check Me Out

    iTunes Bonus Tracks
    19. Turn On
    20. Almost Lose It

    Chapter IV is due August 21. I think I would have liked a few more features on this album but hey I guess he wants it to be all about him.  Also trey has revealed some behind the scenes moments of the photo shoot for the cover-art. You can watch below





     

    0 comments → Trey Songz Reveals Cover Art,Tracklisting & BTS Footage For Chapter IV

    Post a Comment