• PHOTO: Elle Varner Covers AMMO Magazine; Talks Debut Album



    Singer Elle Varner looks amazing in this month's issue of AMMO Magazine. The 'Refill' singer opens up about her life and her debut album 'Perfectly Imperfect' which hits stores later this year. When asked about the album, Elle says:

    My album Perfectly, Imperfect is very different. It’s, like, a singer/songwriter album. Like, if Alanis Morissette met hip-hop and R&B. Like, I’m speaking my mind. I’m very opinionated. I write all my songs so I have that kind of approach as a songwriter but the tracks are just full of swag and just crazy stuff. There’s a lot of surprises in there; so it’s dope.


    I really hope that Elle releases the new album soon while her song is slaying the radio.









    0 comments → PHOTO: Elle Varner Covers AMMO Magazine; Talks Debut Album

    Post a Comment