• VIDEO: Oprah Interviews 50 Cent, Paris Jackson for Next Chapter


    Oprah recently caught up with famed rapper turned actor Curtis 50 Cent Jackson on the next episode of the OWN Network's Next Chapter. It seems as if both were a little reluctant to meet each other seeing that 50 did not like Oprah and probably vice versa. However it seems as if the interview turned out really good from what they both said.

    Oprah stated 'Great conversation about rap culture, fatherhood, love and life. He describes himself as two people Curtis and 50 Cent. I was fascinated to hear his description of them both. Really glad I did it. Really like him.'

    While 50 stated 'I have two dogs that I named after Oprah and Gayle. It started off as a negative thing because I thought they did not like rap culture. But now I'm in love with Oprah.'

    Check out the preview of Oprah's Next Chapter which  airs Sunday at 9 PM.

    0 comments → VIDEO: Oprah Interviews 50 Cent, Paris Jackson for Next Chapter

    Post a Comment