• WATCH: VH1 Basketball Wives Reunion (Part 1)



    This was by far one of the most boring reunion shows that I have ever seen. I guess the crew were told to simmer down since the hit series received so much criticism for their violence which took place on this last season. Kenya looked absolutely fab for once to the point where I hardly recognized her.

    I'm not buying Tami and Shaunie (the motherboard) for trying to come off like they are above the drama when they are 90% the reason it all occurred via their instigating.

    Jennifer was held backstage for the first half of the show which she says was Shed Media's decision. I definitely got a kick out of Jen going off in that little box on the screen when they wouldn't let her sit with the other ladies.


    0 comments → WATCH: VH1 Basketball Wives Reunion (Part 1)

    Post a Comment