• Actress Garcelle Beauvais Talks Cheating Husband & More w/ Wendy Williams


    All I can do is laugh at African American women that marry outside the race thinking that their men will be better than dating one of us. Actress Garcelle Beauvais stopped by the Wendy Williams Show today to discuss her new movie White House Down and her cheating ex-husband.


    Garcelle discovered that her husband was having an affair with a woman in Chicago for five years.

    "I asked to use his phone by accident. While I was calling his mom I saw a text," says Garcelle. "I was really in shock. He was the perfect husband to me so it was a real shock."

    How do you ask to use someone's phone by accident? She suspected that he was cheating I'm sure.

    Garcelle has since forgiven her husband for the sake of co-parenting. 


    Garcelle reunites with singer/actor Jamie Foxx in the new movie White House Down which hits theaters on June 28th. 




    0 comments → Actress Garcelle Beauvais Talks Cheating Husband & More w/ Wendy Williams

    Post a Comment