• Robin Thicke Releases "Blurred Lines" Album Cover; Performs on Jimmy Kimmel



    Riding high off the success of his BillBoard Hot 100 number one single, singer Robin Thicke released the cover for his new album "Blurred Lines" over the weekend. The album will be released on July 30th featuring collaborations with Kendrick Lamar, T.I., and Pharrell.

    Check out the tracklisting below. 

    1. Blurred Lines ft. T.I., Pharrell
    2. Take It Easy On Me
    3. Ooo La La
    4. Ain't No Hat For That
    5. Get In My Way 
    6. Give It 2 U ft. Kendrick Lamar 
    7. Feel Good
    8. Go Stupid 4 U
    9. For The Rest Of My Life
    10. Top Of The World
    11. The Good Life

    I'm anxious to hear what the rest of Robin's sixth studio album will sound like since I am in love with the title track.

    Watch Robin & Pharrell perform "Blurred Lines" on Jimmy Kimmel below. 

    0 comments → Robin Thicke Releases "Blurred Lines" Album Cover; Performs on Jimmy Kimmel

    Post a Comment