• Chrisette Michele Covers Rolling Out Magazine; Talks New Album



    Singer Chrisette Michele is the latest celeb to adorn the cover of urban entertainment magazine Rolling Out. Chrisette flaunts her new do and slimmer figure in the issue which is out now. Chrisette is gearing up for the release of her new album Better which hits stores tomorrow.

    "I'm big on taking some time off to figure things out," she says. "I'm never in a rush, unfortunately for other people. So the years I took off weren't necessarily for music, but for media. I never want to say the wrong thing; I never want to feed people the wrong kind of energy. I wanted to make sure that I came back super positive and supercharged so that I could empower people to do the same."

    I'm actually in love with Chrisette's new album - check back later this week for the review. 




    Will you be purchasing her new album?

    0 comments → Chrisette Michele Covers Rolling Out Magazine; Talks New Album

    Post a Comment