• VH1 Basketball Wives Cover Upscale Magazine


    I'm not quite sure that I will return as a viewer for the new season of VH1's Basketball Wives but a few of the cast members will. Shaunie O'Neal, Tami Roman, and Evelyn Lozada cover July issue of Upscale Magazine ahead of the the August premiere of season five of their show.

    The ladies touch on rebranding themselves after receiving harsh criticism after last season.

    "[It] it was so difficult to deal with when it was airing and when it was all over with. I remember saying , 'what the hell just happened? This isn't us; we're mothers, we're businesswomen. We have to be smarter. We have to represent ourselves a lot better," says Shaunie.


    I'm not here for Shaunie's excuse because she knew exactly what was going on and I'm quite sure that she set there egg'n that mess on.

    Will you be tuning in?

    0 comments → VH1 Basketball Wives Cover Upscale Magazine

    Post a Comment