• Michelle Williams Covers Michigan Ave Magazine; Reveals New Album Title



    Michelle Williams is back! Fresh off the heels of her new single release, singer Michelle Williams serves pure slayage on the new cover of Michigan Avenue Magazine. Michelle released her new single "If We Had Your Eyes" this week which was produced by Harmony.



    In the new issue, Michelle revealed that her fourth solo studio album is titled Journey To Freedom. The interview was conducted by fellow singer and actress Deborah Cox.

    "There was a time last year where I didn't know if I could record and finish one song, and it really took me a while to be comfortable and allow other people to help me with my thoughts," she says.




    0 comments → Michelle Williams Covers Michigan Ave Magazine; Reveals New Album Title

    Post a Comment