• Solange Poses for Brooklyn Magazine; Talks New Album & More


    Singer Solange chatted recently with Brooklyn Magazine about new music and motherhood. In the issue, Solange reveals that she is currently in the studio working on her new album which will be released via her own label (a collaboration with Sony).

    "I'm working on my next record. I started writing about three months ago. I've been so lucky to meet such wonderful and beautiful inspiring friends, and we all have these experiences that could have only happened here," says Solange.

    Solange also spoke on the subject of being a single parent.



    "You know my parents are here, my sister is here, my cousin is here, all my friends are here. We really wanted Julez to have the experience that we had growing up - being able to drop in on his aunt's house and being able to hang out with Grandma and have that experience of actually having a soccer game and actually having family show up," she says. "It's such a beautiful feeling, but also having that village  is a necessary reality so that I'm able to pursue my passion both outside of motherhood and outside of my career." [Source]


    0 comments → Solange Poses for Brooklyn Magazine; Talks New Album & More

    Post a Comment