• Listen: Tiffany 'New York' Pollard Plotting Reality Television Return


    If you are a reality show junkie like myself, I'm sure you have been feen'n for the return of the original HBIC like myself. VH1 reality star Tiffany 'New York' Pollard announced via a recent interview with Spoken Entertainment that she is indeed plotting her return to our television screens.

    'I've been long awaiting a hearty, healthy return to reality television. The concept would have to be something that is right and fits my life where it is right now. Fortunately three weeks ago I shot a pilot with a brilliant production crew and the concept is bananas. When you guys see this you are going to be like wow, we couldn't have seen this or accepted her back in any other way. This is true HBIC performance,' says Tiffany.

    It is no secret that Tiffany paved the way for a lot of the reality show stars that we are fans of today. Tiffany's performance during her stint on VH1 was definitely ahead of its time and I feel like she is not given the proper credit and respect that she deserves.

    Listen to the full interview below. Are you excited for her return?

     

    Epic.


    0 comments → Listen: Tiffany 'New York' Pollard Plotting Reality Television Return

    Post a Comment