• Grab Your Earplugs! Alicia Keys Gearing Up for LIVE Album Release


    Who approved another live Alicia Keys album? After an era of horrendous live performances, singer Alicia Keys is gearing up for the release of VH1 Storytellers CD and DVD which aired last year. While I admit that I do enjoy a lot of Alicia's material, I don't enjoy them live.

    "Being a part of VH1 Storytellers was such a fun and fulfilling experience," says Alicia. "It allowed me to do what I love most when I perform, and that's interacting with the audience and getting to share a little more with them in a intimate setting. There's a story behind every song - and now I've been able to really tell a few of them.

    Alicia's live album hits stores on June 25th. Pre-order here.



    0 comments → Grab Your Earplugs! Alicia Keys Gearing Up for LIVE Album Release

    Post a Comment