• HostalP3: Top Three Songs on My iPod



    'Love Em Good' singer Vina Mills returns with a new banger from her new album Blue Gold. Vina sings about how falling back in love with her ex had an impact on her life in the new track 'My X'. This song is definitely a Summer banger. "Was suppose to be one time now I'm back in love with you," she sings.



    Who knew that airing your dirty laundry could sound so good? Singer Kelly Rowland definitely won us over this Summer with her new single 'Dirty Laundry' which offered us an insight into her past abusive relationship and rocky past with Beyonce. Kelly's new album Talk A Good Game hits stores on June 18th.



    Come thru Solange! My fave teamed up with Kendrick Lamar for the remix to track 'Looks Good With Trouble' which is featured on her True EP. I remember hearing Solange perform the extended version during her concert in Atlanta and instantly fell in love.


    0 comments → HostalP3: Top Three Songs on My iPod

    Post a Comment