• Listen: R.Kelly Takes Shots at Trey Songz in Kelly Rowland's "Dirty Laundry" Remix


    "That's why I got these sh-t talking R&B singers on my hit list. And they bite my style so much that I swear I should write a book. And when I look at TV I say godd-mn that's my look," sings R.Kelly.

    The R&B veteran has teamed up with singer Kelly Rowland for the remix to her single "Dirty Laundry" ahead of her album release next week. It is no secret that the shots that R.Kelly took were directly at Trey Songz who has mocked the singers style and more. Honestly, R.Kelly sounds a bit bitter being that this isn't the first time he referenced someone stealing his style.

    The song is cute but I prefer the original version more.

    "Haven't eaten for days, haven't slept for weeks, now you hear this record and you wanna speak," sings Kelly. 


    0 comments → Listen: R.Kelly Takes Shots at Trey Songz in Kelly Rowland's "Dirty Laundry" Remix

    Post a Comment