• MUSIC: 'I Don't Like' - Chief Keef ft. Kanye West, Jadakiss, Pusha T and Big Sean


    Sixteen year old Chicago rapper Chief Keef gets some love from his former Chicago native Kanye West by getting his single remixed. Mr. West and his G.O.O.D Music colleagues Pusha T, Jadakiss and Big Sean hoped on this track and of course ripped it. 

    Now I never heard this song before but after listening to it me likey. Kanye West can never do wrong lyrically in my eyes. Although some people may not agree with some of his life choices (which is none of our business by the way) you can't deny him musically. 

    Big Sean, Pusha T and Jadakiss always stand their ground!

    Listen to this lyrical orgasm below.



    0 comments → MUSIC: 'I Don't Like' - Chief Keef ft. Kanye West, Jadakiss, Pusha T and Big Sean

    Post a Comment