• MUSIC: 'This Is How I Feel' - Tank (Album Preview)


    *SIGH* Where should I begin? I constantly ask myself WHY lord Why? I mean I'm all for someone chasing their dreams but in your 30"s and damn near 40"s give it up. I guess I'll be honest and start this post with the TRUTH...

    I JUST DON'T SEE IT FOR TANK!

    On top of him being the biggest douche bag there ever was his talents are mediocre at best. I personally feel like he is one of the reasons REAL R&B just does not sell anymore.  His lyrical content is comical to say the least with lines like " I'mma have you shaking like a crackhead" or better yet " Girl I fit the bill call me dollar bill". UMMMM REALLY? 

    This album is horrible to me. I don't need to listen to the whole songs to know this album is a commercial flop. All the songs sound alike it sounds like one big a*s song that just never ends no matter how bad you want it to. 

    Yes I WILL give it to Tank He had great appearances on the album with Chris Brown, T.I. and Busta Rhymes but they can only do so much.  I recently saw a video with Tank talking about Brian McKnight and his adult mixtape. 

    Where Tank here's some news for you ....

    IF YOU PUT HALF AS MUCH EFFORT INTO YOUR CAREER AND ALBUM AS YOU DO TALKING ABOUT OTHER ARTIST MAYBE YOU WOULD BE HALF WAY SUCCESSFUL AS THEY ARE!

    You guys have fun with this trash below cause I'm not here for it 







    PS. When I was writing this post I asked myself, AM I HATING? But after I went to other sites and saw comments that people were leaving about this album preview. It made feel better with posting the truth.

    0 comments → MUSIC: 'This Is How I Feel' - Tank (Album Preview)

    Post a Comment