• PHOTO: Usher Releases 'Looking For Myself' Album Cover; Tracklisting



    Usher released the official artwork for his seventh studio album "Looking 4 Myself" which I happen to like. I love the simplicity of it and admire the detail of how his tattoos coordinate with the designs in the cover art.  I also happen to love to look at Usher so this cover suites me quite nicely. Usher also released the official tracklisting to his album which drops June 12. The album only has three collaborations such as Rick Ross, Luke Steele and Pharrell. 


    Tracklisting: 


    1. Can’t Stop Won’t Stop
    2. Scream
    3. Climax
    4. I Care for U
    5. Show Me”
    6. Lemme See (Ft. Rick Ross)
    7. Twisted (Ft. Pharrell)
    8. Dive
    9. What Happened to U
    10. Looking 4 Myself (ft. Luke Steele)
    11. Numb
    12. Lessons for the Lover
    13. Sins of My Father
    14. Euphoria

    Deluxe Edition
    15. I.F.U.
    16. Say the Words
    17. 2nd Round
    18. Hot Thing

    Usher is set to start his promo rounds this month with scheduled appearances on Saturday Night Live  (5/12), Toyota Concert Series (5/18) and Billboard Awards 5/20 

    0 comments → PHOTO: Usher Releases 'Looking For Myself' Album Cover; Tracklisting

    Post a Comment