• VIDEO: Omarion Signs with Maybach Music




    Welp! It seems like Omarion has finely found a home. Today it was announced that Omarion has officially signed to Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group

    Mr. Ross himself released a statement about the signing saying:

    “I ran into the homie, we had a few conversations and I flew him down to Miami and he played me a dozen records. I was amazed by the music he put together. We had a few conversations and we made a situation happen. He’s a phenomenal entertainer. His dancing is incredible. He’s an actor, he’s a writer. I thought it would be a great move for both of us. I’ve been looking to enter the R&B arena, I felt he was the best artist to kick the doors open.”

    Here's to humble beginnings I guess I wish all of them the best. But It wouldn't be right if I didn't spill some tea...

    From what I hear Maybach Music Group is not an official label; it's an umbrella under Warner Music Group. Most of the artist that run with Rick Ross are NOT actually signed with him hence why the rapper PILL never jumped off. Supposedly Rick Ross only cares about Wale and Meek Mill and really pays the other guys any attention. Pill was signed with Warner Music and his contract came to an end leaving him without a home. So best of luck with Omarion. I hope this one sticks seeing he was supposed to be signed to Timbaland's Mosely Music Group then signed to Lil Wayne's Young Money and now Rick Ross Maybach Music. Alright Maybach O (That's his new name by the way)...  Maybach O plans to release an EP and has already shot the video to his first single featuring Rick Ross entitled 'Let's Talk'. 

    0 comments → VIDEO: Omarion Signs with Maybach Music

    Post a Comment